|Engine Type||4-stroke, OHC, 45-degree V-twin|
|Displacement||805 cc (49.1 cu.in.)|
|Bore and Stroke||3.268 in x 2.929 in|
|Compression Ratio||9.4 : 1|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel Injection|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front Brakes||Disc brake|
|Front Tire||130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type|
|Rear Suspension||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Brakes||Drum brake|
|Rear Tire||170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type|
|Dry Weight||Curb Weight: 611 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||4.1 gal. including Reserve|
|Wheelbase||65.2 in. (1655 mm)|
|Seat Height||27.6 in. (700 mm)|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Colors||Glass Sparkle Black|
|Warranty||12 month unlimited mileage limited|
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Digitally tuned with throttle-position sensors to provide even more low-end torque from the big V-Twin engine.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary Air-Injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine provides a deep, rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Telescopic forks provide 5.5 inches of smooth suspension travel.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustabililty providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- Styling incorporating timeless laid-back style in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- Low 27.6-inch seat height.
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.1 US - Including Reserve
- Color: Glass Sparkle Black
- Overall Length: 2500 mm (98.4 in)
- Overall Width: 955 mm (37.6 in)
- Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in)
- Curb Weight: 611 lbs
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Spark Plug: NGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Engine: 805 cc (49.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45-degree V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 3.268 in x 2.929 in
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.